UPnP Design By Example by Michael Jeronimo and Jack Weast.
This book is primarily a resource for software developers who are implementing UPnP technology in their products. It also provides an introduction for those who are new to the technology. This book covers:
- Basic UPnP concepts such as control points, devices, and services
- Protocols that form the foundation of the UPnP architecture
- An example of how to develop a UPnP device from start to finish
- The latest topics, such as UPnP Audio/Video and Simple Control Protocol (SCP)
The book is accompanied by a CD-ROM which contains:
- C-language code for all examples presented in the book
- Complete UPnP specifications and related documents
- The Intel SDK for UPnP Devices for Linux, including source code and binaries
- Tools to view and interact with any UPnP device, to monitor UPnP protocols, and to generate XML device descriptions
For more information visit http://www.intel.com/intelpress/sum_upnp.htm
Please visit Amazon.com for additional books on UPnP.