The UPnP® Certification Word and Logo Mark and the UPnP Forum℠ Word and Logo Mark are trademarks or registered trademarks of UPnP Forum℠. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.
1. These terms and conditions govern use of this website and are binding on all persons using the websites of the UPnP Forum (“these websites”).
If you are not a Member of the UPnP Forum and you do not agree with any terms and conditions regarding access to or use of these websites, STOP further use of these websites, and do not continue to access or otherwise use these websites or any information contained on these websites.
Your use of these websites, whether you are or are not a Member of the UPnP Forum, shall be deemed to be your agreement to abide by these terms and conditions.
2. If you are a Member of the UPnP Forum, the Membership Agreement governs your rights and obligations as a Member or a Member’s Participant.
3. Certain areas of these websites are password restricted to authorized users (“Restricted Areas”). No one is permitted access to the Restricted Areas except UPnP Members who have agreed to these terms and conditions of use as well as the terms and conditions regarding use of such Restricted Areas.
Certain areas of these websites are used to provide information to and communicate with all interested persons particularly those who support the efforts and participate in the ongoing activities of the UPnP Forum.
4. This website and any related websites contain and include information provided by or obtained from many sources. Information may be provided by or obtained from individuals or business entities who are Members of the UPnP Forum, individuals who are Member’s Participants in the UPnP Forum, advisors to the UPnP Forum Steering Committee, as well as independent third parties.
Neither the Steering Committee, nor any Members or Member’s Member Participants shall have any liability for any information and materials which may be provided on or through this website or any related website, regardless of the source of the information and materials. Information and materials provided on or through this website and any related website regardless of media are provided “as is” and may contain errors, deficiencies, or defects.
5. ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE AND ANY RELATED WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND AS AVAILABLE . ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. NO ACCOU NTING, FINANCIAL, LEGAL OR TAX ADVICE OR COUNSEL IS GIVEN OR SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN GIVEN THROUGH ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE, BY THE UPnP FORUM STEERING COMMITTEE MEMBERS OR ITS OFFICERS.
6. NEITHER THE MEMBERS OF THE UPNP FORUM STEERING COMMITTEE NOR ANY OF THE DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS TO OR OF THE UPNP FORUM STEERING COMMITTEE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY RELATED WEBSITE, OR ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION ON LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY IN SOME CIRCUMSTANCES
8. These websites are controlled and operated from offices within the United States of America.
9. The Steering Committee of the UPnP Forum reserves the right in its discretion, subject to the Membership Agreement, to add, delete, or change some or all of the websites or information, communications, or materials contained on the websites, without notice.
10. The Steering Committee, the Members, and the officers and employees of the UPnP Forum, make no representation or warranty with respect to any information , materials, tools, or assistance, found, made available at, or provided pursuant to, these websites at any time. Such information, materials, tools, or assistance, may be incomplete, inaccurate, contain errors or omissions, and users assumes all risks with respect to any receipt or use, and publication thereof to others.
11. Links of this website or related websites to other particular websites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties, do not imply partnerships, relations or affiliation with such third parties or an endorsement of those sites or such third parties. The Steering Committee, Members, and officers of the UPnP Forum, shall have no responsibility or liability with respect to any acts or omissions, information or mis-information, or activities or recommendations, by or of such other websites or third parties.
12. All users of these websites shall comply with all applicable laws in their use of these websites. These websites shall not be used to violate any applicable laws, statutes, or ordinances. Users of these websites agree that they have full liability and responsibility for complying with all laws and regulations in their use of these websites.
13. The UPnP Forum Steering Committee reserves the right to retain, use as well as disclose information you provide on or via this website, to the government or third parties, in connection with the activities of the UPnP Forum Steering Committee including its administration and management of its affairs, subject to any restrictions under applicable laws. You authorize the Steering Committee and the officers of the UPnP Forum to retain, use and disclose any information provided by you on this website, in its sole discretion and as is lawful, necessary and appropriate in the administration, management and conduct of its activities. UPnP Forum officers and the Steering Committee reserve the right to transfer any and all information you provide in connection with these websites to any successor to UPnP Forum or the Steering Committee.